Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Interdesirename, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Interdesirename

Interdesirename New Member

Member Name: Interdesirename

Sought staff position: Mod

How old are you? 17

TimeZone: Central Time Zone

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play NaturalisCraft? 2-5 hours (early in the morning mostly)

Have you ever been staff on any server? Yes

If you have been staff on any server, what position did you hold? Helper

If you have been staff on any server why did are you no longer staff? I resigned due to Irl complications.

References: Please give IGN's Bigdaddyjoseph and _peero_

Introduction:
    Hello, my name is Interdesirename. I have been playing naturaliscraft for a little while and I was wanting to help out the community. I can help out the community by providing what players need or want when they ask in chat, that is as of right now. I would like to help out even more than that from catching illegal machines to banning the guy with the hacks. This is a major perk with being a staff member and I would like to be able to use this perk.

Why should you be staff?
    I will be online when most staff aren't, around 2-5 a.m. This will allow me to catch the people who abuse the system in the early morning hours. This will cut down on the inflation in the economy. Yes, after some time staff will always catch the players who do so, but this is after the damage is done. I want to be able to catch them asap.

What qualities do you believe a staff member should embody?
    Honesty is a major key. Loyalty is a good factor in keeping staff together. Bravery this is to show player that staff are not easy to give up. Caring you need to care about every player and show them you care in the best way.

What are your weaknesses?
    Being on the fire dept we have a lot of calls over the year and will keep having them so if I get a call out I will have to go to it even if its in the middle of helping a player. That is a major draw back. Ill be on at a later time I have to go our central station to be on stand by due to us. We just got a tornado warning so yea hows this 2k17 weather for everyone?

2. Noahnda

Noahnda Active Member
    Staff Member Admin Super Mod Member

Accepted!

3. Noahnda

Noahnda Active Member

Accepted!

4. Noahnda

Noahnda Active Member

My apologies, due to the server closing we cannot offer you your staff position.

Pmx728 likes this.